Spain: “DORADA A LA SAL”
(Salted gilt-head bream)
- 2 Gilt-head bream (fish)
- 2 kg course salt
- 0´5 kg normal salt
- 1/3 glass of water
- 1 Lemon
- Mix the course and normal salt in a container with the water.
- Get the fish ready: clean it and put the lemon’s slices inside.
- Through the half of the salt in a baking sheet, put the gilt-head breams on and cover them with more salt.
- Cook it on the oven from 30 to 40 minutes.
- Take the baking sheet away, put all the salt out the fish and serve it with some boiled or smash potato or vegetables.